Sunday, June 20, 2010

He's My Super Hero


                                 Every home that includes a Godly daddy is blessed indeed.
                                                   Who else will unselfishly lead us?
                                               Who else can tickle and play chase like him?               
 

 The best memories of our childhood will be those we spent with you.


 

"My prince did come....his name is daddy." -Anna
 

 "This is my daddy,  and my best friend." -Ben

 

"My dad is a super hero.  I love him." -Joe


Happy Father's Day dads.  
May the Lord bless you and make you great. 
May you rejoice over your children all your life. 
May you be like a tree planted by the rivers of water whose leaf does wither and whatever you do prospers. (Psalm 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and input are very much appreciate
- Blessings!
Julianne

Living Counter Cultural: Femininity

Popular culture has a decidedly feminist bent.  Recent movies, tv shows and prominent women  are displaying heroins as   to...